April Fool’s Day is right around the corner and we have some great prank ideas for you! Have you ever wanted to pull a funny prank on your professor, friend, or co-worker but just didn’t know what to do? We’ve given you a headstart so that you can start planning for next week! Check out these 8 clever food pranks that will make them crazy!
1. Grilled cheese sandwich made with pound cake and frosting
Probably still tastes pretty good! Recipe here.
2. Mix M & M’s, Skittles, and Reeses Pieces together!
This one will really make them crazy. Recipe here.
3. Ice cream Sundae made with mashed potatoes and gravy
Have you ever had a sundae that goes great with chicken?! Recipe here.
4. Punch made with Jell-O
Try sipping on this! Recipe here.
5. Candied Sushi
I don’t know…It looks a little fishy. Recipe here.
6. Grab a couple Oreos, take out the filling, and add toothpaste instead
Might have to find white toothpaste though…Recipe here!
7. Chicken wings made from Rice Krispy Treats
Ideal for the next BBQ. Recipe here.
8. Jell-O eggs
Tackle two holidays in one! Recipe here.