As the school year comes to an end, you and your friends might be taking the time to check off all the things you wanted to do together. To help build up your end of the year bucket list, we created a list of recipes and foods you should be sure to try. Test out these interesting and alternative recipes with your friends before the end of the school year for an adventurous and exciting food experience!
1. We love avocados and we love chocolate, so why not combine the two?….Fudge Avocado Brownies anyone? Recipe here.
2. Secret Ingredient Chili: we don’t tell you the secret ingredient but promise that this chili is satisfying and delicious! Recipe here.
3. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Nut Free and Soy Free? If you are any of those things you will want to try this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip with Potatoes. Recipe here.
4. Want a little extra crunch on your onion rings?…try this recipe for onion rings with instant mashed potatoes. Because potatoes only make things better! Recipe here.
5. Chocolate Covered Bacon. Nuff’ said. Recipe here.
6. The man, the myth, the legend. The Ramen Burger! Recipe here.
Here at ScarletMenus.com, we are ALL about great deals and eating awesome food, without spending a small fortune. Food definitely does not have to be expensive in order to taste great. Healthy meals don’t have to break the bank, just use budget-friendly ingredients for low-cost, high-flavor meals. Here are six amazing recipe ideas for when you want to whip up a delicious meal, but don’t want to spend your last paycheck at the grocery store.
1. Instead of going out for a fancy brunch, try this delicious, low cost breakfast option! Recipe here.
2. Skirt steak is a low cost meat option but known for its satisfying beefy flavor. A marinade goes a long way in this recipe…you’ll soon think you are are dining at a 5 star steak house! Recipe here.
3. This gourmet quesadilla will have you thinking you’re spending time at a Mexican resort…and all for $3.36 per serving! Recipe here.
4. Courtesy of Budget Bytes, this caramelized onion and artichoke flatbread pizza is gourmet, easy and delicious. It will make you happy on a budget or not! Recipe here.
5. Being on a food budget doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice anything, especially dessert. Try this single serving fudge brownie for $0.52 a serving! Recipe here.
6. ***BUT OF COURSE, you can ALWAYS order in and use our amazing deals and coupons to save everyday. Get 2 medium Strombolis for $15 from Healthy Garden and Gourmet Pizza only when you order from ScarletMenus.com. Order now!
Correct us if we’re wrong, but we’re pretty sure it’s dessert season…Whether you have the time to make a dessert or you’re just trying to grab something on campus after dinner, here are some great options. Seriously, dessert season over bikini season any day!
1. Chocolate Chip Pizza from Papa John’s Pizza
As long as it’s in the shape of a pizza, we can consider it a meal, right?!
2. Peanut Butter Reeses Pieces Cookie from Cookie Rush
We calculated it and if you decide to walk instead of drive to get the cookies, you’ll come pretty close to breaking even.
3. Slutty Brownies.
Are cookies considered slutty now too? Recipe here.
4. Greek Yogurt Cake Pops
Trendy AND delicious! Recipe here.
5. Blueberry Muffin Tops
Top of the muffin to you! Recipe here.
6. Cookie Dough Balls
Everyone knows cookies are best before they go in the oven…Recipe here.
7. S’mores Bars
A toasty treat. Recipe here.